Monday, July 6, 2009

Poem: "Right Here, Now"

"Right Here, Now"

Alone
in front of this blinking
screen
staring at blank white
waiting for the words
to come

The room is empty
the bed is cold
everything is different
without your love
to fill my lonely spaces

I close my eyes
and imagine you
right here, now
and in that moment
we're together again

I touch your face
we lean in closer
I feel your breath
on my neck

As we kiss
the world stops
for an instant
my heart spins

I hear you
whispering
in my ear

I need you
I want you
please stay awhile
because you
and only you
make me whole

As our bodies meet
at the mutual intersection
as I lay against you
the heat rises

A moan escapes
as your legs part open
and the rhythm of our
sensual interlude
threatens to overtake us

I need you
I ache for you
I want you so badly
I can taste it

You are the night sky
and all the glittering stars

You are the sun
that shines brightly

You are my whole world
and forever will be.

Copyright: 2009, by Raymund Diaz Delizo

No comments: