Friday, April 10, 2009

Poem: "Last Nerve"

"Last Nerve"

she called again
for the twentieth time
as the last nerve in my brain snaps
I let out a scream that no one ever hears

if I wanted to be fucked up
that's why I keep my cock close by
can't stand the cat fights no more

you can't make it past the phone line

you don't have to be here
I never asked you to come by to begin with
maybe you don't have anyone better to do
but next time you feel the need to cling

get yourself a damn blanket

I won't be around much longer
to put up with your shit
that's right, I'm evil
but at least I know what I am

"I know how you get around men."
bitch, if you really did know how I get
you would know better
and not spread your legs
for every asshole you meet

and you think I'm the easy one, huh?
we'll see about that.

(Note: This was originally written on March 26, 2004 for my old blog.)

Copyright: 2004, by Raymund Diaz Delizo

No comments: