Thursday, June 4, 2009

Poem: "Closet Fuckers"

"Closet Fuckers"

Part I: SHE

I was 16
when I lost it
it hurt and it was dark
we had decided to wait
until Mom left for the night

I was a popular girl in school
every day after gym class
the boys would wait near my locker
like moths to a flame

His name was Brad
and he was big
6'3" and muscular
and he loved to show off

It happened on a Friday
under the bleachers
during football practice

He liked the my short skirt
the way it accentuated my hips
and always watched my walk
he was determined, that one was

It hurt at first with him
on top of me
raising me up
into him

I stifled a scream
I felt something gush
inside me and
my heart sank.

Part II: He

Victoria was a prude
she didn't think so
but everyone knew it
by the way she was

The way she could gaze
into the eyes of an unsuspecting guy
and turn his knees to jelly

Or whenever she walked
The way her hips swayed
back and forth
made all the guys squirm
with anticipation

She seduced a freshman
in the boy's locker room
by bending over and showing her ass
and exposing her cleavage

She backed up into him
as they went
in and out
painting the loop

Wet, sweaty
achingly lustful
screaming

The last moments, euphoric.

Copyright: 2009, by Raymund Diaz Delizo

No comments: